Communication for Nonprofits — Easy and Affordable
Over 100,000 nonprofits use Constant Contact to reach out with email, events, surveys and social media marketing. Start for FREE.
Constant Contact makes it easy for nonprofits to create compelling email newsletters, online event registrations, surveys, and social media marketing campaigns.
We give you the KnowHow and personal coaching that make your job easier. Get started today:
- Email Marketing — Create and send great looking email newsletters to engage your constituents for much less than direct mail.
- EventSpot — Easy to set up, promote, and manage your fundraising events. Create affordable informational or education events and conferences without the hassle.
- Online Survey — Track member satisfaction, get event feedback, and evaluate programs easily and cost-effectively.
- Social Media Marketing — Spread the word about your organization on social media sites efficiently and quickly with our easy social media tools. We take the mystery out of social networking for nonprofits.
Constant Contact saves you time and money with our nonprofit discounts.
In minutes, you can:
- Inform members of the latest organizational news and information
- Generate low-cost, high-impact fundraising appeals
- Promote conferences and events
- Gather feedback on your services, conferences, and events
- Spread the word on social sites by sharing and tweeting your organization's emails, events, and surveys
Email templates for Nonprofits:
Save time with professionally designed email and event templates for nonprofits — choose from eye-catching newsletters, event invitations, continuing education announcements, and more.
See how other nonprofits are using Constant Contact
Playing this video requires
From a cost perspective, Constant Contact has really saved us a great deal of money, mostly in our expenses for printing costs.
Principal, Carver Elementary School
- See our other customer success stories
Read success story
Communities Foundation of Oklahoma Trustees
Marigold Women in Business