What are the All Star Awards?
You work hard to connect with your customers; we see you do it every day. The Constant Contact All Star awards recognize our customers who excel at using Constant Contact tools to engage with their own customers and build great relationships.
We look for customers who get the kind of results that reflect their hard work and stand out from the more than 500,000 organizations internationally who use our services. Every year the competition gets tougher as our best just get better!
Perks of Being an All Star
All Star customers get the glory of their title, but also some other cool benefits! They can participate in exclusive contests and qualify to win prizes, get early access to new Constant Contact features, receive special content, and have the opportunity to be featured in case studies and videos – giving them exposure to our customer base.
How do you become an All Star?
Any Constant Contact customer can be chosen as an All Star. Criteria include:
- Having been a customer in 2012
- Consistently high open rates (greater than 25%), click through rates, and low bounce rates
- Regular contact with your audience, or publishing at least 2 events
- Completing two of the following Constant Contact activities:
- Adding list growth tool Join My Mailing List to your website
- Adding Join My Mailing List to your business Facebook page
- Regularly viewing your reports to see how you're doing
- Sharing your emails or events on social media using social share
- Adding social media Follow Me links to your emails or events
2012 All Star Honor Roll
Each year we also have special All Star categories, recognizing customers who go above and beyond in a certain way. This year's winners are:
- Best Overall All Star: Camp Unleashed
- Best Overall B2B All Star: Engaged HR Inc.
- Best Overall B2C All Star: McDonald Wildlife Photography, Inc.
- Best Overall Non Profit All Star: Sandy Springs Society
- Best Use of EventSpot: SupportMusic Coalition
- Best Use of Join My Mailing List Tool: Brandy Melville USA
- Best Use of Facebook Join My Mailing List Tool: Liberty Jane Clothing
- Highest Average Open Rate: Thistle Threads
There's always time to power up your marketing and your chance to be an All Star! Become a fan of our Facebook page to meet this year's winners and find out more! We highlight All Stars on Facebook and our blogs throughout the year.
Our All Stars win prizes that help get their brands noticed: Check out the promotional video we created for 2011 All Star Niagra Celtic Heritage Festival