What does that mean for you?
- The Constant Contact customer who contacted you has agreed to our anti-spam policies.
- Our customers will only email you if they have your permission. If you decide you'd rather not receive their communications, you can safely unsubscribe anytime.
- In keeping with the law, our customers always include valid contact information on every communication they send.
Taking a stand against Spam.
- We're a member of two organizations that work to fight spam and protect the delivery of legitimate email: the Email Sender Provider Coalition (ESPC) and the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG).
- We work to educate our customers on the best practices for all kinds of online marketing and communications.
- More than 500,000 businesses and nonprofits use our online marketing tools to manage and send their online communications—and all of them agree to our anti-spam practices.
Our compliance team monitors delivery from all our marketing tools to ensure all our customers are using best practices. If you've received unsolicited email from one of our customers, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.