Constant Contact makes it easy for you to invite people to take your online survey. We'll direct your respondents to a unique URL that keeps your survey results secure and easy to track. Use survey results to build and manage your mailing list for the next time you need a survey, too.
Ask for feedback using different methods
- Send email invitations
- Place the URL link on your website, blog, or Facebook page
- Use our Social Share feature to post your survey on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Measure your Social Media success with the Social Stats feature showing how many fans Share your survey with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Include the online survey URL in your regular newsletter
Encourage participation and better feedback with email invitations
- It's already written for you—just edit it in a few clicks
- Customize the invitations to reflect your look and brand
- View individual or aggregate survey responses
- Simple and seamless to create, track, and use
Trust Constant Contact to deliver your survey invitations
- Constant Contact's email inbox deliverability is consistently above 97%1
- We format test our survey templates and invitations to make sure you look good in your audience's inbox
- We're active in anti-spam leadership and compliance
- We stay on good terms with the major ISPs so they trust emails originating from Constant Contact customers
1. Refers to valid email address deliveries in the United States only measured monthly since April 2007. Individual accounts may vary. Return Path, Inc., an unbiased third party vendor, offers leading email inbox monitoring tools for determining email delivery rates.