Your information belongs to one person — you.
- We do not sell your lists, or share your information. Period.
- We think your information belongs to you. We have a strict do-not-sell policy that we take very seriously. This means that no one has access to your personal account information, subscriber details, or contact list. It's that simple.
Your personal data is secure.
- State-of-the-art-encryption and data security policies keep your passwords, credit card numbers and email lists safe.
- Your peace of mind is our top priority, and we've kept our customers' accounts and data secure and protected for over a decade.
- We think data privacy standards are nice, but you deserve even better. That means we take every precaution not only to comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, but to surpass them, offering an unmatched, comprehensive data security service.
- Your password and credit card data are encrypted and passed via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). All information is housed offsite in undisclosed, physically secure locations.
- We have a defense-in-depth approach to security, with layered firewalls, network-based intrusion detection, rigorous software quality assurance, and vulnerability assessment. In other words, we take security seriously.
Our eyes are open, around the clock.
- Our dedicated operations team monitors all hosts and services for integrity and availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vulnerability scans, security reviews, up-to-date security patches—it's all in a day's work.
For more information: