It’s getting down to the wire, the holidays are fast approaching and now is the time to bring your A-game on social media. People have been shopping for a few weeks already.
Now is the time to capture your audience’s attention, show value, gain engagement, and share your offer.
You may be wondering what you can do to increase engagement, create a lasting impression and boost business. You don’t want to waste your time posting things that don’t get results.
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how you can boost business with social media:
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- Strategies to gain engagement and beat the algorithm
- How to use social media ads to reach your target audience to sell more
- Why you need to combine your social strategy with other marketing channels to increase success year-round
Social media is great, but if you’re putting all your eggs in one basket, you’re missing out on many opportunities.
It’s important to use various tools in your strategy.
Ideally, you want to use various tools that help people find you, learn more about your business and your offerings, and have a few methods for people to engage with you as well as for communication.
Knowing which channels play a role in your organization’s success can help to ensure you’re reaching people where they are.
See what your peers said when asked which marketing channels they are planning to use this holiday season:
- Want more social media ideas? Check out our blog post.
- Watch the webinar: A Beginner’s Guide to Running Your First Two Facebook Ads
- Didn’t get your question answered? Our experts will be answering your questions here in the coming days.
Need help? Work with a Constant Contact partner
Aaron Wesley Means
Chief Marketing Strategist, Innovative Global Vision, Inc.
Marketing Strategist, Melanie & Co Marketing Collective
Tracey Lee Davis
Marketing Consultant, ZingPop Social Media