As we near the end of the year, the days get shorter, colder, and more hectic for your organization and your supporters.
Your supporters’ social media feeds and inboxes will become inundated with promotions and year-end appeals.
Is your organization prepared to stand out from the crowd?
With a little planning, you can stay on track through the craziness and get the word out to the people who matter most.
“Thank you so much for putting together this very informative webinar. I learned so much in this session and cannot wait to apply it to our non-profit organization’s fundraising efforts this year. I am looking forward to the recording of the webinar to be able to go back and listen to it again. Thanks for a FABULOUS webinar!!”
Watch our on-demand webinar to see how to win the year-end giving season
Along with our guest speaker, Michele Hickey, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare your list for the season
- Ideas for planning your year-end fundraising campaign
- How to promote your campaign in all the right channels
Knowing which channels play a role in your organization’s success can help to ensure your reaching people where they are.
See what nonprofits said when asked which marketing channel has had the most impact on their fundraising
More resources for nonprofits
- Check out our Giving Tuesday ideas and plan template
- Make it easy for contacts to share your email on their social media profiles with social sharing buttons
- Read more about Facebook’s fundraising tools
- Learn more about Google’s Ad Grants
- Learn more from Michele at Silver Lining Communications