So you’re ready to take the jump into the wild world of Twitter.
Don’t be fooled by its character limit, Twitter is one of the most powerful social media tools for building a targeted audience, engaging with them often, and developing their trust.
But first, you have to understand how the platform works.
Here are some resources for getting started:
- Setting Up a Twitter Profile
- A Simple Approach to Effectively Use Twitter
- Twitter Search Basics
- How to Use Hashtags
- Using Images on Twitter
- Twitter for Customer Service
- Twitter for Brand Awareness
- Twitter for Increasing Sales
- Hosting Tweet Chat
- How to Track Progress with Analytics
- Common Twitter Mistakes
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.
Most Recent Articles