Constant Contact® Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The Constant Contact Referral Program (the "Program") makes it easy for you to share your knowledge about Constant Contact with your friends and colleagues and get rewarded at the same time! For every friend or colleague that you refer and who becomes a paying Constant Contact Email or Email Plus customer, your Constant Contact account is eligible for a credit. In addition, your friends or colleagues are also eligible for a credit to their Constant Contact Email or Email Plus account upon paying for their first month of service.
The amount of your credit and your friends’ or colleagues’ credit is based on the currency for your account, and is set forth in the following table:
||Your Friend Gets
The following terms and conditions apply to the Program:
- You and your referees must each have a paying subscription for Constant Contact Email or Email Plus in order to apply the credits to your respective accounts.
- You must use the referral form to send an email, share by means of social media services or use the "My Referral Link" to refer friends and colleagues to Constant Contact in order to be eligible for the credit. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your name to your referees as the referrer.
- Friends and colleagues must sign up for Constant Contact Email or Email Plus using the referral email you send them or the social media link you shared (this is how we track the referral).
- Customers who have been referred will receive a credit when they register and pay for one month of Constant Contact Email or Email Plus.
- As the referrer, you will also receive a credit for each new customer you have referred that has registered and paid for one month of Constant Contact Email or Email Plus. A "new customer" must be a person or entity that is unrelated to the referrer and the credit that the referee receives hereunder cannot directly or indirectly financially benefit the referrer in any way.
- You represent and warrant that you have an existing relationship (business, personal or family) with the referee.
- Referral program credits do not apply for any accounts that you may have referred prior to the launch of the program.
- Only one referrer credit will be granted per each new referral account. If multiple referrers claim the same referral, Constant Contact will have sole discretion to identify the referrer for such referral.
- Referral accounts that are cancelled by Constant Contact for any reason (non-compliance with Constant Contact's usage policies) will not be included in the Program.
- Constant Contact credits are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Constant Contact reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any referring customer and / or referred customer or decide not to provide a credit for any reason, including if Constant Contact suspects that there is some abuse of the program by either or both parties.
- We will not store your referees' names in any marketing database and will not contact your referees (other than to send a one-time email) unless your referees sign up to trial or purchase any of Constant Contact's products. Any other data collected for the purposes of this Program will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Constant Contact's Privacy Statement.
- Constant Contact may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. Constant Contact reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
Last updated May 2018
Back to Top