Editor’s Note: The following is a guest post from Deven Patel, founder and CEO of Cyfe, an all-in-one business dashboard app that helps you monitor all your business data from one place.
Businesses can spend up to 80 percent of their time collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting data.
With so many new online services popping up every day, this problem gets even worse. The bigger your presence is online, the more data you have to manage.
What impact can this have on your business?
Trying to juggle data for multiple websites, blogs, email accounts, social media accounts, and so forth becomes very cumbersome. And the data can become too overwhelming to understand. The web grows at an exponential rate so you would literally have to track a new piece of data every month.
This tedious and repetitive work is a complete waste of time. And as you may know, the number one thing a business needs is more time.
This is where a business dashboard comes into play.
A business dashboard can help you save time and make better business decisions at the same time.
An all-in-one business dashboard app like Cyfe is especially handy. It helps you easily monitor all your business data from one place (e.g. social media, analytics, marketing, sales, support, infrastructure, etc).
With Cyfe, you can take the frustration out of the entire process of monitoring and reporting on your business’s performance. You no longer need to waste countless hours logging in and out of all the different web services you use for your business.
You can also access Cyfe from your mobile device to track your results and see what your customers are saying about your business in real time.
Cyfe lets you monitor individual departments, projects, multiple websites and anything else using dashboards. You can pull data from Constant Contact, and from other popular services like Google and Facebook using pre-built widgets. Or use custom widgets to securely display data from your company’s databases.
Below are a few examples of dashboards you can create for your business.
- Startup Dashboard: Track number of new sign ups, app downloads, subscriptions, and other related KPIs in real-time.
- Social Media Dashboard: Monitor brand mentions, track number of Twitter followers over time, view Facebook demographics, and more.
- Marketing Dashboard: Monitor all your marketing channels like email, SEO, social media, and analytics from one place.
- Client Dashboard: Automate client reporting by bringing together their advertising, SEO, social media, and analytics data.
- Web Analytics Dashboard: Track multiple websites, top referring domains, search engines, SEO keyword rankings, and more.
- Finance Dashboard: Keep tabs on business expenses, company revenue, customer invoices, balances, and more.
- Sales Dashboard: View sales goals, top sales reps, latest opportunities, win/loss reports, new customers, and more.
- Project Management Dashboard: Get a bird’s eye view of your latest projects, tasks, to-dos, upcoming calendar events, and more.
- IT Dashboard: Network monitoring, website uptime, server load, app performance, and end-user tracking all in one place.
You can also monitor your Constant Contact email campaigns directly on your dashboards.
Stats are presented inside flexible widgets that can be customized to fit your own custom dashboards, allowing you to constantly keep tabs on your email campaigns without having to log into your Constant Contact account whenever you need an update:
And the best thing about using a dashboard tool is that you can share specific sets of data with specific members of your team without exposing confidential information about your business.
You can even schedule automated email reports and keep tabs on your business on the go!
Ready to get started?
Visit Cyfe.com to learn more about how you can save time and make better business decisions using dashboards. It takes less than 60 seconds to set up a business dashboard and it’s free to get started!
About the Author: Deven Patel is an entrepreneur who has always had a burning passion to create products that solve real world problems. For example, Cyfe was built to solve a specific problem he faced many times in the past.